Someone told me recently that the last 5 books you read say a lot about you. I always have 2 or 3 going at a time (what does that say about me?).
Here are my most recent reads:
- Lift by Kelly Corrigan (GOOD)
- Bossypants by Tina Fey (Hilarious. Buy this book immediately.)
- I Don’t Know How She Does It by Allison Pearson (Fun)
- The 90-Minute Baby Sleep Program by Polly Moore (Crucial. And where the hell was this book when my oldest was a baby???)
- Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe (What? Don’t look at me like that. It was good. You know you want to read it, too.)